The New Ruger PC Charger Take Down Pistol is based on Ruger’s PC Carbine Chassis model, is chambered in 9mm.
The PC Charger uses the same chassis as the newer tactical model PC Carbine with a Picatinny rail in the rear to accept MCX style stocks or, in this case, braces.
- This model ships with a 10-round magazine
- Glass-filled polymer chassis
- Integrated rear 7075-T6 aluminium picatinny rail
- Chassis system features a flared magwell
- Type III hard-coat anodised aluminium CNC-milled hand guard
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock magazines.
- Ships with SR-Series and Security-9 pistol magazine well installed
- Additional magazine well accepting Glock magazines is included*.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/fore end assembly
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support left- or right-handed use
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal over travel
- Ergonomic pistol grip
Also includes: one, SR-Series pistol magazine; hex wrenches for disassembly of the chassis system and pistol, and charging handle removal.
- Handguard: M-LOK Attachment Slots
- Capacity: 10
- Weight: 5.2 lb.
- Barrel Length: 6.50″ (165mm)
- Overall Length: 16.50″
- Sights: None
- Barrel Feature: Threaded
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Grooves: 6
- Receiver Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Receiver Finish: Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
- Twist: 1:10″ RH