Note: You are purchasing a bushing style die set. It will require the purchase of a bushing to size the brass neck. We recommend .266 or .267″ to start with.
- Micrometer on the seating adjustment is laser etched and ultra clear to read.
- A bullet Loading Window and bullet holster that saves your fingers from being smashed, since you’ll never have to manually align a bullet ever again!
- Free floated, self centering seating stem.
- The expander in the sizing die is Titanium Nitrided for added lubricity, but the set also comes with a decapping pin holder for use as you prefer.
specific to this set:
- RCBS part number: 32308
- Full Length bushing sizing die, and micrometer seater (2 die set)
- use RCBS shellholder #3 (308 Winchester size) — (not included)
- .266-.267″ bushing is recommended for Alpha and Hornady mfg brass for about a .002″ neck tension. (not included)