10618NAT Course in Firearms Safety (approved for firearms licensing in Queensland)
This course is deliveredÂ in partnership with Asset College (RTO 31718).
A basic introduction to the firearms industry, this course covers the skills and knowledge essential to firearms legislation, firearms in the community, licensing requirements, safe handling, firearms terminology, safe storage and transport, as well as additional information which is essential to all shooters.
- Start time: 10 am (All day)
- Location: Tingalpa classroom near shopÂ
This course include shooting practice at shooting range.Â
Range access feeÂ ($10-20 per person/depends on location) is not included.Â Â
You will need your own transportation to get there from classroom in Tingalpa.
How to enrol
1. Add to cart
2. Please put USI number on the memo on your address detail page.
You can get your USI number from here.
2. Choose online payment or local pick up-you can pay on the day (Cancellation fee apply 24H before the course date)
3. We will send you confirmation email within 24 hours.
On your course day, we need
1. Your Photo ID (If you have firearms license, please bring)
2. USI number
3. Wear Covered shoes or sneakers
4. Bring ear muffs and eye protection if you have
Ear muffs and eye protection can be hired at the range for an additional cost.
To apply for a QLD Weapons Licence you are required to successfully complete a firearm safety course in the category or categories you wish to apply for. Once the student has successfully completed the firearms safety course, a nationally recognised statement of attainment will be issued to the student which will reflect the units of competence completed on the firearms safety course (Certificates are valid for a period of 12 months from date of issue).
We email your certificate by email within 2 weeks.