Defiance Tenacity Rem 700 Action with Barrel and MDT Chassis
This is the perfect platform to perform in PRS or any form of precision shooting.
3GT have combined the outstandingly great value for money Defiance Tenacity Rem 700 SA Action with the absolutly dependable and highly accurate Bartlein MTU Barrel in 26″.
Muzzle is threaded in 5/8×24 With an American Precision Arms “Little Bastard” muzzle brake fitted.
In 6.5 Creemoor now you don’t have any excused for missing.
Your trigger is the Triggertech Diamond with a flat shoe.
All this is in a MDT ACC Chassis.
As Defiance has grown it has gained more equipment and more abilities. The already popular Tenacity has been updated with these advances to now come standard with an integral recoil lug. With the integral recoil lug and precision machined bolt the Tenacity guarantees a tolerance of +/- .001 action to action.
Since some shooters and hunters don’t always need custom options, Defiance has introduced a well-designed, precision rifle action at a great value. The Tenacity is machined from the same steels and to the same tolerances as the Rebel and Deviant. Limited options (see below), but a versatile design that delivers either on the range or deep in the wilderness.
- Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 416 stainless steel with integral recoil lug.
- Bolt made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 4340 chrome moly with recessed bolt lugs, utilizing a mini-16 extractor and plunger ejector.
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625 X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. and pitch)
- Actions available in Medium (Rem. SA), Long (Rem. LA) length to accommodate popular factory chamberings, integral recoil lug included.
- Medium length actions available in .223, .308 and Magnum bolt face.
- XM length actions available in .308 and Magnum bolt face
- Long length actions available in .30-06 and Magnum bolt face
- Available in right & left hand
- Stainless steel, 20 MOA picatinny scope mount, attached with 8-40 screws, and 1/8 hardened dowel pins
- BDL mag cut works hinged floor plates and single stack AICS magazines
- DBM mag cut works with detachable magazines either AICS/AW
- 2.0# (32 oz.) approximate weight with scope mount
- Close tolerance preserved: All material pre-hardened prior to machining to prevent changing tolerances during heat treat.
- Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416SS.
- Wire EDM-cut, full-length lug ways result in smooth bolt operation.
- Bolt machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly, and threaded for interchangeable knobs.
- Primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling.
- Receiver body with integral recoil lug
- 20 MOA stainless steel Picatinny scope base
- Bolt stop/side bolt release, spring, pin
- One-piece bolt
- Bolt fluting
- Bolt knob
- Firing pin/spring
- Cocking piece
- Bolt shroud
- Trigger pins